Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Next Step in Evolution

I am going to make a prediction which is probably wrong, but it is an interesting point to make. Given a few factors such an increase in positive social attitudes towards older women, advanced fertility treatments, the reluctance of younger women to have kids, and the attitude younger women posses; I think the demographic of women who get married and have kids will get much older. I know that biologically younger women are more fertile, and thus more suitable for having kids, however; there seems to be a shift in the evolutionary paradigm in regards to who is more suitable to have children with. First, there is a change in how older women are viewed in society, and this is most evident with the "milf culture" and the acceptance of younger men dating older women. Secondly, medical science has given us treatments which increase the age a woman can have kids exponentially, truly a remarkable feat. Next, comes something which is somewhat more of a controversial statement, but I will make it. Young girls are so full of nonsense. It seems that the millennial generation is plagued by a narcism which makes the most egotistical person blush. Young girls often say things like they hate kids because they will be an "inconvenience" to their lifestyles in some way shape or form so they will either prolong their childbearing, giving credence to my theory, or will forgo it all together.  This type of thinking plus the rampant narcism which goes along with it is a huge turn off to guys, and will drive men to seek other partners. Now, I might be stating an obvious fact, or maybe I am just venting about my own frustrations, but I believe it is important to talk about this observation. Only time will tell if my prediction comes true.
-Kol Elyon Olam

No comments:

Post a Comment