Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Plead Gulity

What has happened to the notion of a man settling with one woman when he is young and being with her the rest of his life? I mean, where are the real guys out there who place a woman on a pedestal, respect her, and make her his forever. There was once a day that this type of thing happened, but now this is seen as something that is wrong and alien. Anyone who tries to say they want to settle down and have a family, at least anyone below 35, are mocked and bullied. People say that due to being such and such an age that you should just drink, do drugs, and sleep around with everything that has legs. It is such a completely ridiculous mentality that massive amounts of people have. I really do despise group think, because anyone who tries to live their life is put down by the group sharply. This is only the opinion of one man, but it is a man who has an observant eye and a sharp mind. What I have observed is that the type of mentality that my peers advocate leads to broken lives and homes. 20 years ago 'Pac said Brenda was throwing a baby in a trash can and told her to keep her head up, well, we still have Brenda throwing babies in the trash. All I can say is that they need to keep their head up and wait for these boys to step up into the shoes of a man. Maybe I am a romantic, but I plead guilty to the crime of loving one woman and wanting to be with her alone.
-Kole Elyon Olam

No comments:

Post a Comment