Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Garbage Food

We have health nuts going crazy in this country about the rising rate of heart disease and cancer, and they all seem to have a different answer as to why this is and how to get rid of it. Well, I think the answer is very simple. I recently have seen a video on Youtube where a guy holds a package of Tilapia fish up to the camera to show they put Carbon Monoxide in the fish to "preserve" it, CARBON MONOXIDE which is car exhaust! The usual suspects of cigarettes and alcohol can be blamed for a large number of cancer cases, however; there are a large number of them which can be attributed to the food we eat. I mean, we are putting CAR EXHAUST in our fish! There is also the link between red meat and cancer, but maybe the red meat itself is not to blame for the cancer, perhaps it is the hormones and other chemicals that are in the foods which are to be blamed. We do feed our cows ANIMAL BYPRODUCT feed which does cause the cows to get sick. Genetically engineered garbage is getting put onto grocery shelves everyday and people are largely unaware of it, so I have to berate the public and its power brokers like a prophet from the bible. I am just trying to put out information which can be of help in making healthier life descions. I for one am going to try and be more "Kosher" with the way I eat, or lest I end up with some type of twisted disease.
-Kole Elyon

No comments:

Post a Comment