Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Soul Beyond the Body

The truth is quite clear an unequivocal, and that is there is a soul beyond body. I have been investigating paranormal phenomena for the greater part of the past decade, and I have seen things which defy then laws of physics as we know them. For instance, when I was in a "ghost hunt" in a cemetery in a Nevada ghost town, I was attacked by an unseen force. Some type of a strong grip pulled itself around my throat, causing me to get light headed and dizzy. This all happened near a grave which purportedly has a great deal of activity, I surely experienced something. I have also seen objects move by themselves, such as door knobs being rattled on their own by an unseen force. My friends and I have captured hours upon hours of video, audio, and images of things which are simply from another world. I am sitting here thinking about the larger ramifications of life, and realize that there is more than the eye can see. I do not know the full extent of what is beyond this life, only various mystics have seen the other side. In life, I have not been very spiritual lately, focusing only on the here and now, forgetting what I have experienced. It is time for me to focus on just more than the material objects which are in front of me, and it is time to see the soul beyond the body.
-Kole Elyon

No comments:

Post a Comment