Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ahead of the Evolutionary Curve

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201005/why-night-owls-are-more-intelligent-morning-larks

"...more intelligent children grow up to be more nocturnal as adults than less intelligent children."

Screw the early bird catching the worm, the night owl crushes the bird. I have found what I have been suspecting for a long time, that is, nocturnal people or people with insomnia are not weird or freaks, they are simply more advanced then the average human. I am a night owl myself, and find myself to be at with most people, and that is because I am simply ahead of them, figuratively and literally. The scientific literature has shown that night owls are not only smarter then people who are "normal" and are up during the day, but are very so much smarter, IQ's for people who are night owls are exponentially higher then people who are not. So, if you are a night owl like me and recieve some sort of ridicule from friends, family, or co-workers, just try to understand them. I mean, understand they are still playing catchup to the evolutionary curve, and this is literally most of the human species. Remember, you are not abnormal, just advanced.
-Kole Elyon

No comments:

Post a Comment