Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Illegal to Survive

In this country it is illegal to survive and live self sufficiently. Think for a minute and realize that the matrix known as "society" ties you in without a choice. If you grow and distribute food without a "permit" then the FDA will crack down harder on you then a bull whip in the name of "sanitation", but the food they gives us is genetically engineered garbage. If you try to light a fire to produce heat or cook, the fire marshal is down on you. If you want to buy or sell without letting the government get its "piece", then you are arrested by the IRS. If a person tries to power their house without the use of utilities owned by the corporate-government complex, then they are arrested. Own a few guns, and the government deems you "armed and dangerous".Refuse to work with the crooks in the bank, and you are deemed not credible which prevents you access to vehicles, housing, and even a job!
We live in a country with ID cards, fingerprint registries, and now they want our DNA! With a government that regulates people to death and punishes people who dare to step away, we have a prison as a country. We are taught from an early age to just "be part of the group". It is sickening! If I had my way, I would be completely out of the grid with no social security number, no ID, no way of being tracked. My dream is to be able to grow my own food, power my house using sunlight and other renewable energy sources, and to be left alone, not alone completely by I want to be left alone to work for my living doing something I do not need a corporate puppet master backing me and be able to raise my family without the interference of the do gooders of this country. in all, it is up to each individual to unplug themselves from the matrix, and the more that do it the more the leviathan will slowly start to die.
-Kole Elyon

No comments:

Post a Comment