Thursday, July 11, 2013

Am Yisrael Chai!

http://www.jta.org/2013/07/09/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/holy-work-or-troublemaking-laying-the-groundwork-for-a-third-temple-in-jerusalem

"“Our goal is to fulfill the commandment of ‘They shall make a Temple for me and I will dwell among them,’ ...

I am a Jewish Zionist, so there it is. I support the rebuilding of the Temple, and the annexation of the West Bank to Israel. If you know me, I am not the type to hold back on punches. I think that the Holy Land belongs to the Jews not only as a religious mandate, but as a matter of historical fact. The land belonged to the Jews thousands of years ago, and it was not only until the colonial era that "Palestinians" were pushed there. You see, the Jews are only reclaiming what it is our own, our homeland. I am not going to sit back and sit on my hands and play a tongue and cheek game, but I will just bare it all. I think it is good that this organization is making plans to build a new temple by training priests, and making artifacts. The time will come when Israel will reclaim what belongs to it, it is just a matter of time.It is time that more Jews raise their voices and fists to the air screaming AM YISRAEL CHAIM! LONG LIVE ISRAEL!
-Kole Elyon

No comments:

Post a Comment