Friday, July 19, 2013

Good Shabbos

I am going to take a break from politics in order to broaden my self and keep my sanity. I will comment from time to time on issues that are political in nature, but how much longer can a guy go on and on about the gang we have in the white house? I will go absolutely insane if I keep going constitution, low taxes, obama..... I need to talk about things like books, movies, food, and culture. I think it is dangerous to one's health to always be caught up in controversy, thus I am seeking to implement some harmony in my life. From now on, I will like to talk about virtually anything, politics when necessary, and offer commentary. God has given me a sharp mind and ability to use it in an efficient manner, so I will do so. Bless Hashem and Good Shabbos to all!
-Kole Elyon

No comments:

Post a Comment