Friday, July 26, 2013

Hypocrisy and Double Standards

Recently. a girl a little younger than my 23years, 19-20 years old, made a very snide remark about me dating a woman who is 10+ years older than me. She just rolled her eyes and said OOOMMMGGGG! I date an older women, period and I am very happy. It is this type of immaturity which turns me away from girls in this age range in the first place, so not like she would ever register on my radar were I single. In my experience,women in their twenties and I do not jive every well. I want to settle down in life, while most young girls just want to party, hence the types of incompatibilities which can arise. I also wonder why it is OK women her age to date a man 10+ years older than them, while sniveling at the idea a man their age would do the same with a woman. Is it insecurity, jealousy, or just ignorance? I do not understand why people feel there can be an issue with my relationship, but I do not understand most people in general. We do live in a sexist society which does allow men in their 40's-50's to date twenty something year old with an applause, however; older women are called cougars. This type of double standard thinking is just wrong, and is often done by so called "open minded liberal/tolerant" people. I just wish to be left alone and happy, I will do the same to you, but when you come biting, I will bite back twice as hard. Humanity needs a dose of enlightenment in the worst way. I believe we are no smarter than the average insect. May God deliver us from the stupidity, hypocrisy, and ignorance which defines the human race, amen.
-Kole Elyon

No comments:

Post a Comment