Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Self Righteousness

Why is it in human nature to be self righteous? I mean, the world is full of people who think they are so much better than everyone else, yet they are some of the most bitter and ugly people on this planet. It does not matter if you have a big house, expensive car, or are a holy roller, your character determines what type of person you are. I know a lot of people have a hard time seeing through fog of these things, but I can see right through the charade. I am calling these people for what they are, farce, fake, and phony. A prime example is the type of person who could be called a "people person" that calls people like me, an introvert, a freak or that we have a disorder, like schizoid personality "disorder". How or why does the desire to be left alone in quiet become a disorder? The hypocritical "beautiful people" bully people like me, and then they wonder why they snap. I just get tired of seeing these people who think they are better than everyone walk around like they are God, but they are not.
-Kole Elyon

No comments:

Post a Comment